Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Joy & Urban Gardening


Let me start by introducing you to my amazing neighbor and friend Joy.You will probably hear about her quite often.She is amazingly sweet,crafty,kind,non jugdemental,supportive,great with kids,caring....basically everything that I need as a mom in my life right now.She has great ideas, always makes the holidays that much more and very supportive of my homeschooling journey,which in turn for me is alot right there.

We spent the afternoon in her garden making mud pies with her grandchildren Mia and Matthew. She even got down hoola-hooping with the girls,Aubrie couldn't get enough of that. Thank you for the Mud Pie day!




1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful to have a neighbor/friend/mentor like that! I looove all the awesome things you are doing with the kids!

    ReplyDelete