Friday, March 26, 2010

Sock Bunny



Does the "SOCK MONSTER" live in your dryer too? Well he lives in ours,and works very hard to make my life difficult.Just as I was getting ready to throw a few away,I remembered coming accross an article....and Wa-La!!!
Aubrie and I drug out the bag of stuffing and got to work...she had a "BLAST" taking out little handfuls of fluff and filling the socks for me. A few little ties and they were done.
Little bunnies are cute when finished.Even more than that Aubrie had FUN!
We still have to sew buttons on for eyes and will probably place them on packages or planters for Easter.

Materials:}
Socks
Ribbon
Stuffing
Scissors
Wiggly Eyes or Buttons
....you could even use rice or beans to fill socks!

1 comment:

  1. That's sooooo sweet! She looks like she had so much fun. We need to hang out again! Miss you lovlies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete